Let me introduce myself...



Hi loves!

I think it would be the best if I introduce myself better to all of you before we jump on a beauty posts. :)

I was born and raised Croatian. For everyone that doesn't know , Croatia is a very small mediteranian country in Europe, but one of the most beautiful! (google it) :)

I'm 24 and I'm single.

I was raised by my mom. She taught me that a woman can do everything if she wants it. She's my rock! <3

When I was a young girl I've always had a love for makeup but I never imagined myself actually doing this for a living.
I graduated in economy and I was planning to go on a college but somehow I ended up as a MUA for over 4 years now.
I must admit, I don't regret it. It was my best decision ever, because this is where I found myself and where I'm genuinely happy! :)

My make up inspiration/idol is Mario Dedivanovic! That guy is a make up God! I hope I'll be as good as him one day!

My second passion is traveling! Last year I visited Dubai and I fell in love with that city! I liked it so much that I wanted to move there. :)

My next destination is New York!
Who knows, if I'll like it, maybe this time I'll stay.. :D

I hope you like these random facts about me and I'm so happy to know that people like my work and see me as an inspiration! I love you all for that and I wish I will meet you one day. <3

XOXO :*

18 comments:

  1. You're such a sweetheart doll!

    P.s. NY is not so great during the winter -born and raised, Buffalo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so cold, but I'm used to that :))

      Delete
  2. Yes you did it!! You're my inspiration. You have an amazing makeup talent and also you stay humble and communicate with your fans in a way unlike the others. Keep it up J ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, of course! Actually, all of you are my inspiration:) <3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How someone can not love your work??? You are too a god of makeup like Mario Dedivanovic!! Kisses and hugs from Spain and my best wishes for your blog! (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ) 💗:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up with great work! :D odlična si!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to see your first video.. I'm looking forward to do the same thing, I would love to be a MUA too. , I mean looking for tips from you to better myself when it comes in doing my makeup . best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Croatians are such handsome/beautiful people!! Lol I've always wanted to be Croatian! 😭 I love your page! I wanna be beautiful like you!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Želim ti sve najbolje! As a fellow Croatian from Pula living in Chicago I admire your work! I follow you religiously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are my makeup idol, my favorite instagram MUA. I am from and live in New York, I'm 20 and a college student..you must visit the states and do classes or something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi doll

    I'm from Dubai and most my make up I learned from you n I keep watching your videos all the time ... I'm happy you loved my city and I hope next time to see here again

    Maryam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jelena ,
    Im a huge fan I just wanted to say you're gorgeous and an inspiration. I really hope you start doing makeup tutorials on youtube . Ja sam hrvatica ali sam rodjena u Kanadu . Dolazimo ovo ljeto pa ako mogu doc do tebe da me nasminkas to bi mi bila ispunjena zelja .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You would love New York; that's where I'm from! I enjoy watching your beauty journey on Instagram and now snapchat! Can't wait for your YouTube Channel! I will always continue to support you girl so keep going!
    Rhenicia | Beauty By Rhenicia

    ReplyDelete
  14. jelena i love u from morocco, i love ur face and ur make up, u are so beautifull girl, im a moroccan girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jelena,
    you are beautiful !! I love what you do and I often look of your makeup ideas! keep it up !
    I 'm French so I hope you will understand my translation (your success Beyond the borders of your countries congratulations)
    Je te fais de gros bisous ❤

    ReplyDelete

 

About me

Instagram

My Facebook page