I'm a geek for Makeupgeek


Like many other beauty junkies, I’ve recently discovered Makeupgeekcosmetics and I fell in love immediately.
They have amazing formulas and huge range of colors and the most important, there's no animal testing!
You can create your own palette with their eyeshadow pans, foiled eyeshadows(my favs) and duochromes. 


Enjoy my favorite eyeshadow swatches 










FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Cherry cola, Cocoa bear, Petal pusher, Glamorous, Grandstand, Goddess and Peach smoothie



My custom made palette









FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: White lies, Mirage, Peach smoothie, Creme brulee, Purely naked, Frappe, Cocoa bear, Sorbet, Confection, Petal pusher, Bedrock, Vintage, Cherry cola, Americano, Gold digger, Glamorous, I'm peachless, Goddess, Cosmopolitan, Bitten, Steampunk, Mai tai, Roulette, Untamed, Magic art, Grandstand and Flame thrower


HERE'S ME WEARING THE COLOURS: White lies, Petal pusher, Cocoa bear, Corrupt & Cherry cola





Love you <3

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh my god i do really like u ur so sweet i love watching u talking on snapchat good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you now on YouTube?????? Unless you are then I need to know you YouTube name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MUG - Marlena is such a sweetheart! Your makeup looks flawless as usual!

    Rhenicia | Beauty By Rhenicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, i love it! I like almost everything about fashion, tips for make-up and style for girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bok, da li radite vjencanja? Ja bih jako voljela da me nasminkate za vjencanje. 09.09. Petak. Da li radite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bok, da li radite vjencanja? Ja bih jako voljela da me nasminkate za vjencanje. 09.09. Petak. Da li radite.

    ReplyDelete

 

About me

Instagram

My Facebook page